Sunday, September 4, 2011

Burlap Frame

I'm really loving this frame.  Good thing its already sold. 
Otherwise- I might of needed to rearrange what I have on
my walls already.  I did the back out of burlap.  The pics
I clipped to the board are all pics out of the Summer 2011
Ballard Designs catalog.  They're all showing something
made out of... BURLAP :-)  Even the bed skirt in the bottom
left is burlap... 


























Since my patron told me that she was planning on using
this board for her scrap booking inspiration supplies- I
included several large and even some of the baby
clothespins that were painted and distressed to match.
There is the embellished flower clip on the top left
corner and on the right I did a rope and button embellished
clip.  I hope she likes it!!!

















Big, but boring!











Check out: DIY by Design  AWESOME blog!!

1 comment:

DIYbyDesign said...

This is super cute. I will be featuring it tonight at my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I've Been Featured button. Thanks.